- Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, winkles & blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash, & hair conditioner.
Why I love it:
- It delivers.
- It does everything it says.
- it moisturizes my 4b/4c hair, leavingit soft and manageable.
- It leaves my skin very soft during the winter.
- It leaves me very relaxed after a back massage.
- The smell is very strong
- Very cheap
How I use it:
- I mix it with white petroleum, rub it on my feet, and put my socks on before bed. My feet look very moisturized the next morning.
- I mix it with Jamaican black castor oil, jojoba oil, glycerin oil, extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, tea tree oil, and Amla oil to seal my ends after I moisturize my hair.
- I use it by itself after applying my leave-in conditioner to define my curls.
- I rub it on my face and neck at night for extra moisture.