ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Carrot Oil REVIEW
- Strengthens weak, damaged hair.
- Beta carotene & amino acids help prevent shedding and breaking.
- Excellent for natural, relaxed, pressed, or color treated hair.
- Properly moisturizing and strengthening the hair can combat the daily stresses of styling which lead to split ends, shedding and/or breakage.
- Organic Root Stimulator has blended the most strengthening agents found in nature and infused them into a vitamin-rich fortifying creme.
- The herbal and protein blend of strength building and moisturizing ingredients including: beta carotene, vitamin F (a known moisturizer), nettle (a known strengthener) and amino acids penetrate to help mend and rebuild the hair shaft.
- Pease Note: Due to natural ingredients, product may change color. No petroleum. No mineral oil.
- Apply a small amount to the scalp and apply.
- Brush gently to ensure even distribution from root to end, paying particular attention to the ends of the hair.
- A small amount of Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil may be applied to the ends of the hair to aid in the repair of split ends.
why I love it:
- It is my go to product when I don't have my shea butter mix around. It is a very good substitute.
- The first ingredient is water. It has no petroleum, nor mineral oil, which can prevent the product from penetrating the hair shaft.
- It leaves my hear soft when I first apply it, then hair feels very strong a few hours later
- The product contains lots of natural oils including soybean oil, coconut oil, carrot seed oil, vegetable oil, castor oil, and more.
- It does moisturize the hair and stops breakage.
- The product can weight the hair down if too much is used on the hair.
- Too expensive. $6.99 for a 6.oz container.
- Strong smell.