2. Alaffia Shea & Virgin Coconut Enriching Shampoo
3. Curls Pure Curls Clarifying ShampooThe more you put on your hair to get that great style everyone envies, the more you have to eventually remove. Mousse, hair spray, oil sheen, setting lotion, daily styling aids and more don't all get washed away with each shampoo. Over time, you may notice your tresses don't have the same sheen. They may feel limp as well. That's when you should introduce a clarifying shampoo into your routine, and this one from Curls is incredibly gentle. Traditional clarifiers were designed to strip the hair's natural oils, something black hair doesn't need. Clarifying treatments like this are gentle enough for black hair, but you should still use them sparingly.
4. Jason Natural Apricot Shampoo
5. Aubrey Organics GPB Shampoo Lavender Ylang Ylang
6. Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
8. Motions Naturally You Moisturizing Cleanser