Jamaican Black Castor Oil Challenge: Before and After Pictures (PHOTOS)

I do believe that Jamaican Black Castor Oil does speed up the growth stage/cycle. I do not know what's in it exactly that makes that happen, but I am glad I got to try it. And it worked!!

+ comments + 8 comments

January 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Wow! your hair looks so healthy and shiny!!

Anonymous
March 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I am a natural hair myself and i have been natural for 7years and my dont really growth the way i expected. I was reading abt the castor oil and i would like to try it. I live in linden, nj. Where do u think i can found it. By the way ur hair is really nice.

May 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Okay so with castor oil, yu put it on yur roots and scalp.? How often to yu was it out.!??

July 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Does it really work still Nerline? if its castor oil, but not Jamaican. I tried using it but i don't know if it works

July 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM

It really works CocoH. Some company try to reproduce the Jamaican Black Castor Oil by adding other stuff to it, but the real one works.

August 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM

What company cause I have the lavender one? Is that the real one?

August 5, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Hi Jackie,
I use TROPIC ISLE LIVING JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL. You can buy it at Amazon.com or your local beauty supply store if they have it. Lavender tends to thicken the hair. If you don't have thin hair, I don't think this is a great combination.

September 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

how many month you do??

I may not be able to reply to all comments, but I read every single one of them. Please leave your link below so I can return the favor. Thanks for your participation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template