So I just realized that I do have sensitive skin. The funny thing is only my face is sensitive to some products. For example: I cannot wash my face with soap. I can only use certain creams on my face. I can only wear makeup for a few hours, or I will have huge breakouts. I came up with 7 ways you can treat your skin problems.
- Always test new products before applying them all over your skin. Applying the product behind your ears for a couple of days is a great way to know if the product is good for your skin or not.
- Wash your hands before touching your face. Bacterias are present everywhere, your keyboards, toothbrush, hair accessories and so on. Washing your hands is the surest way to make sure that you don't spread germs over your skin.
- Be gently with your skin. Wash your face with clean, and soft cloth. Avoid using the same cloth twice unless you are 100% sure it is clean.
- Pat dry your face instead of rubbing it with the towel
- Throw all expired beauty products away. There are two ways to find out if your beauty products are outdated: Looking and smelling. If your products look or smell bed, that means it's time for them to go.
- Unscented products are must-haves when it comes to people with sensitive skin. The fragrance in your products can also irritate your skin.
- Use rubber gloves when washing dishes. Another great solution is to use sugar scrub to make your hands smooth. Olive oil and good old Vaseline are also great in keeping your hands soft. Covering your hands with a cotton gloves after applying a hand cream can keep your hands softer longer.