Here are a few rules you should think about before you consider rompers as part of your wardrobe.
- Stay away from rompers if you are chubby. They will only make you look bigger and shorter.
- Rompers look better on tall, Small, or medium size women.
- If you are short, consider buying shorter rompers, that will make your legs look longer. A pair of rompers with a high waisted belt will make the eyes travel upward, creating a tall illusion. Wear heels like wedge shoes instead of flats.
- If you have narrow shoulders and short arms, wear a strapless pair to flatter your shoulders and your arms.
- Tall, curvy women with small busts should: wear rompers with ruffles, or wide belt to hide these flaws. They should avoid rompers with peplum details to avoid too much emphasis on the hips.