I was tagged by the lovely Katara, whom I discovered has so much in common with me. She wants me to tell the world 20 random facts about me. If I tag you, you better write a post, or I will hunt you down:-)
1) I speak 3 languages ( French, English, Creole), but you already knew that. I am from Haiti, for pig's sake.
2) I get sick when I eat ice cream, even during the summer.
3) I skipped two grades in Elementary school.
4) I met my husband online. Duh! I don't go out much. Where else?
5) I am right-handed, but I use the left side of my brain more.
6) I love to read instructions before putting something together.
7) I was not born in a hospital. No wonder I love to stay home.
8) I hate it when people just pop up on my doorsteps. You have a cellphone, use it!
"I was in the neighborhood."
"yeah, that doesn't mean I want to see you."
9) I have so many brothers and sisters in so many different states and countries, sometimes I lost count.
10) My walk-in closet is my favorite room in the house. I love to spend time with my shoes:-)
11) I love dogs, but I hate having them in my house.
12) I love being alone.
13) I am a perfectionist. I hate mediocrity.
14) I love horses, but I have never been on one.
15) My favorite color is purple. Can you tell?
16) I cry when I fail at something.
17) Getting my driver's license was the hardest thing that I had to do emotionally; even harder than giving birth.
18) I don't think women should do heavy lifting; giving birth is hard enough.
19) I can read people.
20) I am so good at remembering names.
Did you learn something new about me? I sure hope so. Leave a comment below if I said something that puzzled you.
I am tagging:KLP Saving Our Strands
Diana Ashuayem Effortless Lady