When it comes to Christmas shopping, or gift shopping in general, you have to know the person you shop for. I mean really know the person. You have to know what they like, what their hobbies are, what they need, and more importantly, what they hate. The worst Christmas gift that I have ever gotten was a pillow. Seriously. My mother-in-law gave it to me. Who else!
- Handbags: For friends or family who love to switch bags.
- Scarves: For those who love to wear them all year round.
- Gift Cards: neighbors, teachers, co-workers.
- Watch: Somebody who cares about being on time.
- Laptops, Ipads, Kindle Fire, Nook: Business owners, bloggers/writers, readers.
- Earrings: The women in your life who love jewelry.
- Ties: Husbands, dads, He-bosses, brothers, pastors......the list goes on.
- Pajamas: For those who love to shop in their PJs.
- Beauty products: For the beauty enthusiasts in your life.
DKNY polka dot pj / ZAC Zac Posen black handbag / Betsey johnson earrings / Juicy Couture gold bracelet / Red circle scarf / Amazon.Com Gift Cards - In A Gift Box - Free One-Day Shipping / Speck 'See Through' Snap-On MacBook Pro Laptop Case (15 Inch) / Macy’s Alfani RED Roma Plaid Tie / wet n wild präsentiert die neue Fergie CenterStage Collection