What I want more for Christmas is for my baby brother to come home so he can give me a big Teddy Bear hug, but I know that is not going to happen because his contract to work in Germany will not be over until next year. So I made a small list of the things that I know I can possibly have.
- My Rolex wallet is saying goodbye after a few great years of service. It's time for a new one. I first saw this Coach wallet at their outlet store, and I fell so in love with it. It offers easy access to up to 12 cards, coins, and enough room for receipts and a checkbook.
- One of my wishes it to own a Michael Kors handbag. I have never owned one. This one would be a great start to a new collection.
- I lost my engagement ring 7 years ago, and I have not been able to find one that is close enough to the original. What's worse is that the person who designed it died a year after my husband bought it. This ring has been on my wishlist every year.
- I was thinking about getting an iPhone 5, but a friend of mine told me that it is better to stay with an Android phone. So my second best bet is the Samsung Galaxy S III. My sister has one and I envy her.
- We all can agree that I need to take better pictures for my posts. I have read over 100 reviews before setting my eyes on this Nikon camera. It must be good because most of the reviews are positive. Happy face/Fingers crossed/dreams do come true.