- The shoe line will debut at Nordstrom in February
- Each pair of shoes has a name. Each name is carefully chosen, from play she did (Silvia), to her best best friend's name (Jill).
- The shoes are made by Italian artisans. Music to my ears
- Expect to pay between $200.00-$500.00 for a pair of shoes
- The line will also include handbags and one "perfect" Trench coat in different colors
- Whether her name is Pola, Etta, or Slim, each pair of shoes has one thing in common: The grosgrain ribbon running on the back seam, or a tiny ribbon tab on the side of the shoe. It's her way of adding one of her childhood memories to her new line.