I got my Influenster j'adore VoxBox a few days ago. For those of you who don't know much about Influenster, it is a community that connects social media enthusiasts like me to different brands. If you love to review products and you have a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or a Blogger account, you can sign up to receive free products from them. You will be asked to answer a few questions, and if you get approved, they will send you surveys to see if you are qualified to review the products that they are promoting. Any blogging platform is great. It does not have to be Blogger. Also, they always ask you to complete a few tasks on their website after you receive the product. Now let's go over what's in the box one by one. I will keep it short. I promise.
- HERSHEY'S KISSES MILK CHOCOLATES: $5.29 for 18.5 oz bag/$3.28 for 11 oz. bags
I was happy to receive the family size HerShey's chocolates. My son opened the bag, and the next thing I know the chocolates were all over the box. I wish I had received the box before Valentine's day. I would have used the chocolates to complete his school project.
- BOOTS BOTANICS SHINE AWAY IONIC CLAY MASK: $9.39 -- I have not tried this product long enough to write a full review, but my first impression review is that it goes on the face like most clay mask. It dries up quickly and I could feel my skin tightening up right away. It promises to actively removes inpurities, and deeply cleanses the skin. I cannot wait to write a full review on it.
- FRIZZ EASE 3-DAY STRAIGHT FLAT IRON SPRAY: $9.99 -- This product is infused with Keratin. It promises to protect the hair against heat damage and block frizz. It is supposed keep the hair straight for up to 3 days, make it glossy, smooth, and adds body. It sounds like the product of my dreams! I speak for all women with naturally curly hair who have experienced heat damage, puffiness, and unexplainable Afro after each flat iron, when I say this product sounds like a dream. I cannot wait to try it.
- KISS LOOKS SO NATURAL LASHES: $3.99 -- I can tell by touching these lashes that they are so soft. The tapered ends makes it easy for them to blend with your own lashes, making them look so natural. I have never experienced with faux lashes before, and I cannot wait to try and review them.
- RED ROSE SIMPLY INDUlGENT TEAS: $4.49 for carton of 20 tea bags -- I received four tea bags, and I am so glad that one of them was decaffeinated, so I could have tea with my daughter. We've been having tea since I got her that tea set for Christmas last year. You cannot go wrong with the price because of the quality of the tea. Well, lets just say it's some fancy tea! The aroma is divine, and there is enough tea in the bag for a full cup of hot water.
- VASELINE MEN SPRAY LOTION: $7.99 for 6.5 OZ. Can -- This new Men spray had my husband at NON-GREASY. He sprayed it on his skin, and his skin was moisturized right away. He also loves the quick drying effect. If you know a man that's impatient, my husband makes two of them. He was amazed at how quickly lotion dried up. This product promises to provide 24-hour moisture, and the fragrance is wonderful. And the price is good for a 6.5 oz. can also.
Ooh, la, la! j'adore cette boite. For the amount of work they ask me to do, I would say that I am very satisfied with this VoxBox. It's like getting $41.14 to give your opinion. What I love about these VoxBoxes is that if you have a family, they try to include everybody. I got a family size candy bag, Body lotion for my husband, tea for everyone in the family, and of course, some treats for me. If your blog is focused on product reviews and giveaways, it will not hurt if you give insfluesnter.com a try
I would love to know what you think of this box. Please leave a comment below!