Miss Yulli Blue contacted me via Instagram (ahhh! The power of having the same friend on different social medias) to let me know that she nominated me for both the Sunshine and the Shine On Awards, which I am very happy to accept. I want to thank her for thinking about me. I had such pleasure reading all 17 facts about her, and I hope I don't bore her with mine.
Rules to the Sunshine Award:
- Use the logo below in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
Rules for the Shine On Award:
Sunshine Award: 10 Random Facts About Me
- My dream job has always been to work from home. I love people, but I love being in my house more.
- I hate to drive.
- I love to stay on the same lane until I get to my destination when I drive.
- I wake up with the same routine everyday: pray, treat people right, and ask for forgiveness.
- I love okra. I know! It is slippery. It can be messy, but I love to cook it with beef stew and eat it with white rice.
- I hate working with lazy people. I always end up doing more when I work with them.
- I don't get surprised easily. Most of the time I know what people around me are up to.
- I worked in my church's nursery once. I love babies, but pregnancy does not love me.
- I had a C-section when I had my son, but I delivered my second baby through natural birth.
- I hate hospitals. I always have.
Shine On Award: 7 Random Facts About Me
- I played soccer when I was a teenager.
- My older sister raised me because my mom left Haiti when I was six.
- I've had the same best friend since High School.
- I got addicted to coffee once.
- My favorite movie is Pretty Woman.
- My favorite book is The Reader.
- I am a morning person.