It's funny how long it takes me to wash my hair these days. I guess I am learning more from you guys, and my regimen has changed as a result. I have been using the L.O.C method more. I have been using different shampoos on my hair too, mostly trial sizes and sample packs. I love to use trial sizes first before I buy a big bottle of shampoo, unless it is a product that everybody is raving about. It was my first time using Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. I requested some samples from them and they were kind enough to provide them.
- I deep conditioned on dry hair after detangling. I added some Jamaican Black Castor Oil to my regular deep conditioner and I applied it mostly to my ends . I put my Hot Head on and left it on for 30 minutes.
- I rinsed the deep conditioner out and shampooed my hair with the Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo.
- I applied Luizianna black tea directly to my scalp before I applied my Pantene conditioner. I left it on for 5 minutes before rinsing it out.
- I let my hair 90% air dry while doing work around the house.
- My leave-ins, cream, and oils were added at the end of this whole process.