Hello Everyone! Happy Summer!! I know you could not wait for it to get here. And now that it is here, I hope you make the best of it. Get out there and have fun. Speaking of fun, I had some fun applying those fake nails from Kiss a few weeks ago. I am happy to let you know what I think. I mentioned them in my previous post right after I got my Spring Fling VoxBox from Influenster. It was my second time wearing fake nails. So, let see how I did!
- With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear
- Better than salon nails
- More of the popular sizes
- *Guaranteed chip free
- Self tabs for easy application
- French nails 28
- Pink gel glue 2 mL (0.07 oz)
- Mini file
- Manicure stick
- Apply glue to nail
- Apply thin layer of glue to natural nail
- Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds
- Remove Self-Tab - bend down & twist
- Do not force or pull nails off
- Trim & file surface to break through protective topcoat
- Soak nails in acetone based polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened plastic & glue.
I am not a big fan of fake nails. I hate the damage they cause to my nails. But these nails were a little bit different. After learning how to properly apply and remove them, I totally went for it. I wanted them to last as long as possible. So, I followed all the details. I did not go down my pros and cons list because I don't really have anything negative to say. I just wish I could wear them longer. The length of the nails was just right for me, and they had enough nails in there for me and my friend. The nails
stayed on for a full week. Then they started to come off one by one. Some of them I had to remove myself almost two weeks later. I was really impressed because I wash my hands a lot. For somebody who washes her dishes by hands most of the time, I think those nails lasted long enough. The french manicure started to wear off before the end of the second week. Other than that, it felt like I had my nails professionally done. Oh, the nails did cause some damage to some of my own nails! But it was because I applied too much glue in some places.