Hello Everyone! I promised miss Jackie that I would tag myself from her original tag. My list is more of a birthday wish-list because I am turning 37 on June 25th. I love beauty products, but at the same time I love to keep it simple when it comes to makeup. My makeup staples are a good mascara, a concealer, a powder/foundation mix, an eyeliner that does not bleed, and lots of lipsticks in different colors. See, I Keep it simple!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette:: I am just curious. I want to know why a lot of beauty bloggers are raving about it.
- O.P.I Brazil Liquid Sand Mini Pack:: I am not just a soccer fan. I am a soccer fan who loves the Brazilian team. Now that the world cup is happening in Rio, I want to own something that celebrates that event. I am not sure how I will get away with this yellow polish, though!
- Claudio Riaz Concealer Brush:: I am in desperate need of a concealer brush. I have dark spots that need to be covered, and a good brush is crucial.
- M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer:: I used a M.A.C concealer 9 years ago, and I totally fell in love with it. I have been using different brands ever since. Now is time to go back!
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Intense Long-Wear Lip Color:: This lipstick had me at "Long-Wear". I would love to try it.