Hello dolls! Some of us use Pinterest for all kind of inspirations, from the closet that we would love to have, to the hair styles that we want to try, and how to remodel our homes. Why not use it to inspire us on our weight loss journey? If your goal is to get toned, you can create a board that features individuals with toned bodies, like a shirtless Ryan Gosling, for example. If your goal is to introduce healthier foods in your diet, you can create a board like mine. My Pinterest board is more about how to make the right choices when grocery shopping. It features pictures that show me how to pick the foods that will help me lose weight and increase my chances of living a longer and healthier life. I am a carb eater. I have always been. I used to eat pasta like there was no tomorrow, but having a Pinterest board really changed that. Let me show you how!
- Create the board of your choice (toned body, healthy foods, meal preparation, exercise routine)
- Add more photos as they become available. The more, the merrier.
- Download the Pinterest app on your smartphone.
- Make it a habit to look at your board every morning. I go to bed and wake up with my phone; this one is easy for me to do.
- If your board is about exercise routines, take your phone to the gym with you to remind you which routine you are using that day. Or have your phone by your side if you're are exercising at home. My board is about healthy foods. So I take my phone with me to the grocery store.
- Take progress pictures and pin them on that board. Seeing the healthier you is great motivation too.