Hello Hair Lovers!! My hair still looks pretty fresh one full week later. I did not realize that I was carrying so much hair around. I feel the need to wash my hair everyday because my head is always on fire. The weather was extremely hot on Thursday, which prompted me to wash my hair in the shower. I usually do it over the sink, just in case you were wondering. I was taking a shower and I was like Aw Hell Naw! I have to wash my hair. Has this ever happened to you? The more you stay under the water sprinkler, the hotter you feel. It's because your head is hot. Taking care of the head will also take care of the body.
- I wet the twists very well and washed my scalp with Alberto V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner.
- It took me a long time to get the hair to dry after rinsing out the conditioner.
- The first towel that I used got soaked very quickly. I used a second bigger towel and squeezed the remaining water out.
- I added some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the twists from roots to where my hair ends.
- Since the hair was still wet, I added a small amount of Cantu Shea Butter.
My hair does not feel dry at all. I make sure I keep it moisturized by oiling my scalp every other day. I also spray the twists with plain water everyday except for wash days. I hope I can keep them on for a few more weeks.