I washed my hair without using a comb; that was a totally first for me. I realized that I experience less shedding and breakage when I don't use a comb while washing my hair. I used my fingers to detangle and section my hair before washing it. I also put my hair into big twists to avoid knots.
- My wash day took a little longer this week because I had to follow more steps. I also used two different conditioners, one to clarify my scalp (Alberto V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner) mixed with tea tree oil, and another one (Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner) for my second wash.
- I deep conditioned for 45 minutes using Cantu Shea butter after applying my green tea rinse to the scalp.
- I used a T-shirt to dry my hair for about 15 minutes, then I added some oil to my hair to seal the moisture in.
- After my hair was completely dry, I oiled my scalp with my carrot oil.
- I also added some anti-frizz serum to help me with the styling.