Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer
- New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world's thinnest and lightest pedometer -- 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce.
- Records steps, distance, calories, fat burned and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology.
- Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Very responsive
- Easy to carry ( light weight )
- Excellent packaging
- Extra battery + small screw driver included
- Detailed/easy to follow instructions
- Reset Button
- Works as promised
I normally don't review gadgets on this blog, but I needed one of those to keep track of my fitness activities. I love this little pedometer. It is small enough for me to just slide it into my pocket. I can also clip it to my tank top before I start walking. The responsiveness is amazing. It starts counting on step one, and stops when I take a break. It displays the steps, calories burned, miles walked, pounds lost, and hours or minutes walked. It saves my data for a total of 7 days. It keeps me on my toes by encouraging me to work harder to achieve my daily goal. I also love the sleep mode because I don't have to worry about wasting the battery. If you are serious about losing weight and keeping it off, Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer is totally worth the money.