Hi guys! Welcome to the first wash day post of 2015. A quick co-wash quickly turned into a full wash with shampoo on Monday. It was not a complete disaster, but I had to change course for the sake of a cleaner scalp. I finally did my goddess braids, and I love them. I used 100% kanekalon hair to achieve this style. My DIY hair accessory with the double prong curl clip and the artificial flower is looking real cute with the hairstyle. I hope you agree.
- I did a quick co-wash using Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner.
- Rinsed it out and applied a few drops of Argan oil to the hair, followed by Tresemme moisture rich conditioner. I left it on for only 30 minutes.
- I was about to do a black tea rinse when I came to the realization that my scalp was not clean. Seriously!
- I grabbed my Matrix Biolage shampoo, mixed it up with a little bit of warm water, and washed my scalp thoroughly.
- I did my black tea rinse. I wanted to do coffee, but making the tea was easier.
- I conditioned with my Alberto V05 Clarifying conditioner for about 5 minutes.
- I added my oil mix to my hair (Avocado, Argan, Olive, and Castor oils) after rinsing the conditioner out without using any leave-ins.