Hello Darling!! Today's wash day is just a little bit difference. I have a hair tutorial, which was requested a long time ago. You can find the post here. I am so sorry it took me so long to do it. A good hair tutorial is like an amazing recipe. You can add some twists to make it your own. Speaking of twists, you can easily create this style if your hair is in mini twists also. I created this style on freshly washed and moisturized hair. I actually clarified my hair because it felt coated after using the new products that I was trying. Let see how my wash day went!
- I mixed 1 tsp of baking soda to 4 ounces of water. I added the water to 4 ounces of Arvazallia conditioner. I applied the mix to my hair and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- I rinsed the hair very well with warm water and did a quick ACV rinse ( 3 parts water to 1 part apple cider vinegar).
- I added a few drops of Argan, Tea Tree, and Peppermint oils to my deep conditioner before adding it to my hair. I deep conditioned with heat for about 15 minutes.
- I rinsed my hair and wrapped it with a T-shirt for about 15 minutes. When the T-shirt felt completely saturated, I unwrapped my hair and added my leave-ins.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Part the hair in the middle using a rat tail comb. Use a wide tooth comb to detangle the hair. Brush the hair as needed.
- Secure each side with bobby pins.
- Pin the hair down in the back, creating an horizontal line with the pins. That will make rolling the hair back up easy.
- Roll the hair up, tuck the ends in, and pin the hair as needed.