Welcome to another wash day experience! After trying the avocado butter on my hair for a few months, I decided that it was time for me to go back to my 100% pure Shea butter. I went to my local beauty supply store and bought it for about $5.00. I cannot wait to make my Shea butter mix. I used a few oils on my scalp this wash day to help me with my itching. I also deep conditioned on dry hair. Let see how the wash day went!
- I oiled my scalp with a mixture of Tea tree oil, Peppermint oil, Argan oil, and Jamaican black castor oil. I added my Arzavallia conditoning hair mask to my hair and put a plastic cap on. I left the products on my hair for about 30 minutes.
- I washed my hair very well in the shower. I shampooed the hair with Arvazallia Advanced hair repair shampoo.
- I added my conditioner to my hair and put a plastic cap on for 7 minutes.
- I combed my hair with a wide tooth comb and rinsed it out before adding a little bit of TREsemme moisture rich conditoner to my hair. I rinsed it out. The hair felt really soft after that.
- I used a T-shirt to dry my hair for a few minutes. After my hair was about 85% dry, I added my leave-ins: Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner cream and 100% African Shea butter.
We are still waiting for that day when my braid out will be the bomb dat come. Until then, I am loving how soft my hair has been lately. It looks fuller, too. And my edges are slowly growing back. Yey! How was your wash day?