About the Product
- Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption
- Helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rash
- Maxasorb B12 cream is easy to use
- For anti-aging, supports renewal of healthy skin cells, reduces appearance of wrinkles, moisturizes
- Scientifically formulated for maximum absorption; Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty measured applications of vitamin B12 methylcobalamin
Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream
Gentle, hypoallergenic topical vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 reduces nitric oxide, an element known to cause inflammation and itching.
- Scientifically formulated for maximum absorption.
- Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty (30) precisely measured applications of our topical B12 cream.
- Vitamin B12 cream is safe and gentle, causing no harsh side effects.
- Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb B-12 dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption.
- Maxasorb is the best vitamin B12 serum on the market.
The last time I went to see my doctor, I was told that my red blood cells count was low. As a result, I have been taking B12 tablets ever since. You need B12 to make red blood cells to carry oxygen through Your body. I get cranky and extremely tired if I don't take my B12 tablets regularly. Not having enough red blood cells in your body can also affect your hair because the scalp needs oxygen, too. I never had a problem with taking pills. But my dad on the other hand does! I guess it's hard for him to swallow something without chewing it up first. Well, if you are not a big fan of swallowing pills, and you have a B12 deficiency, this might be just the right product for you. I requested to review this product because I don't consume enough B12 from the foods that I eat. Another reason is because my skin is always so dry during the colder months, resulting in me having noticeable fine lines on my hands.
Vita Sciences Maxasorb B12 Vitamin B12 Cream Worked great on my skin. I noticed how quickly the product soaked in my skin after applying two pumps on my inner wrist once a day. The product also has a minty fresh scent that does not linger. It leaves the skin very soothing while keeping it moisturized. I also rubbed the remaining of the product on my hands because it's the driest part of my body. I did notice the reduction of a few fine lines on both hands in a matter of weeks. But most importantly, I felt shockingly energized. I guess it's because I did not expect the product to work as promised. My hair and nails grew stronger, too. Now I want to slap myself for not taking before and after pictures of my nails! I will probably do that next time I buy the product.
- Decent smell
- Reduces fine lines
- No side effects
- Easy to use
- Provides energy
- Nicely packaged
- Fast shipping
- Not messy
- Works as promised
Vita Sciences Maxasorb B12 Vitamin B12 Cream did a good job at keeping my energy level high enough during the day when taken in the morning. I love the fact that is not messy. While I don't have any problem with swallowing a pill, I think having a b12 cream is a great concept; and it is convenient too. I received the product very fast. I also love the packaging. I keep mine on my desk where I can see it in the morning. The best thing is that I can just apply it once, and I'm done! No need for a full glass of water or anything ( not that drinking water is a bad thing). I will definitely buy this product in the future!