Formula and Benefits:
- Gentle conditioning platform contains no silicones, no sulfates, no parabens, is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, and is safe for color treated hair.
- Contains eighteen different silk amino acids, each playing a synergistic role in the “behind-the-scenes” of hair conditioning.
- Elite formula also includes shea butter, sea buckthorn, pomegranate, argan, aloe vera, jojoba, green tea, hibiscus, botanical keratin, and more.
- Light and universally compatible for all hair types, including: regular, knotted, brittle, thick, heavy, light, thin, or frizzy hair.
- Complimented with soft, natural vanilla undertones for a warm and pleasant experience.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with the product/results, you are entitled to a hassle-free refund in its entirety. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and Green Tea: These helpful ingredients are fast-absorbing and commit moisturizing qualities to dry and delicate hair strands. Shea butter, in
Pomegranate, Hibiscus and Sea Buckthorn: Certified blend assists in repairing damaged hair follicles to revitalize healthy, flowing hair. Pomegranate contains ellagic acid, which prevents the moisture in the hair from drying out. Hibiscus (“the flower of hair care”) helps prevent dryness, dullness, and hair damage. It also prevents problems like dandruff, split ends, and premature graying. Sea buckthorn, on the other hand, contains high levels of Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, as well as vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K that promote healthy skin and hair.
Argan and Jojoba: These two essential components help provide relief by moisturizing sensitive scalps. These also help maintain hair volume, an essential component to preserving hair color. Argan, in particular, is proven to make hair softer, shinier, silkier, and softer. It also tames frizzy hair and treats split ends. Jojoba keeps the scalp moist and stimulates hair growth.
Botanical Keratin: By definition, keratin is a family of fibrous structural proteins, which contribute to the composition of hair. Essential at every level, weak quantities of keratin can be the cause of frizzy and unmanageable hair. This naturally derived ingredient helps replenishes ideal keratin content for strong, durable hair.
Vanilla: Light and sweet, 100% natural vanilla undertones mildly sweeten the formula for an overall delightful and refreshing conditioning experience.
Water, Aloe Barbadenasis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alchohol, Behentrimonium Choride Glycern, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phytokeratin, Propanediol, Capryic Capric Triglyceride, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Certified Organic Blend Pomegrante, Hibiscus Green Tea and Sea Buckthorn, Silk Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Natural Vanilla Fragrance, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Maple Holistics Silk18 worked great on my hair. My curls were popping after using the product. I even saw some baby hair rising. I love the fact that the product is so light it does not weight the hair down. I applied the product right after shampooing my hair. My hair absorbed it very fast and the result was immediately noticeable. I left the product on my hair for about 10 minutes, then I rinsed it out. While it was very easy to wash the product out, I cannot say that it was easy to run a comb through my hair after applying the product. But after rinsing my hair, it was manageable, nourished, and very strong. I would say that Maple Holistics Silk18 felt more like a protein treatment on my hair. I had to follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner after using the product because my hair can be very sensitive to protein at times.
- Nicely packaged
- Fresh Vanilla scent
- Easy to apply
- Strengthens and nourishes the hair
- Adds shine
- Works as promised
- No directions on the bottle itself ( I did receive a card with the directions )
If you are looking for a conditioner that provides slip, this conditioner is not for you. But if you have thin, lifeless strands that need a protein boost and more shine, this product is worth every penny. Maple Holistics Silk18 locks in moisture, strengthens the hair, and provides shine. I would not recommend this product to somebody whose hair is already protein sensitive.
Click here for more products from Maple Holistics
*I received this product to facilitate my review, but all opinions expressed here are my own*