I first heard about firmoo.com through a fellow blogger, and they are the only online retailer that I have tried so far. I bought my first pair of prescription eyeglasses from them two years ago and I was very pleased with my purchase. I used their first pair free option and only paid $6.95 for shipping. My only problem with the first purchase was the fact that it took a little longer than expected for my package to arrive, which was understandable because it was around the holiday season.
About two months ago, my sister came to my house with that I-just-took-dad-to-the- eye-doctor, but-they-asked-too-much-for-his-eyeglasses look. I told her to give me the prescription and the rest was history.
What I like about getting my eyeglasses from firmoo.com
- Signing up is easy. You can do it with your Facebook account.
- You can select from hundreds of glasses, whether it's prescription or regular sunglasses.
- Choosing the right pair of eyeglasses is as easy as 1-2-3.
- You have the option to upload your picture and try the glasses on.
- Good quality products for the price
- The option to change the currency and the language
- Now you can even take a picture of your actual prescription and upload it on their site. No need to type the sphere, cylinder, or axis from your prescription.
- Their flash sales are incredible and there are always other ways to save.
*Within the 3 days return window, you can return your received glasses for an exchange/refund.
*Please send your return request to email@example.com to ask for a Return Authorization Number and return instruction
*The order number and frame number should be included in your return request.
*It'd be appreciated if you can advise why you choose to return so we can improve our products and service in your next order
The bottom line
I went on their website to buy a pair of prescription eyeglasses for my dad, but I ended up buying a pair for myself. They made me and offer I could not refuse. See, they said I could have free shipping if I spent $50.00 US. So I bought two pairs for $52.00. US! The offer was for US customers only. And guess what? I lost my old pair of eyeglasses a few days before those arrived in the mail! I cannot say anything about Firmoo's customer service, as I never had to deal with them. But that's a good thing, right? My package also arrived faster this time around. And more importantly, daddy had nothing to complain about.