Hello everyone!! Can you tell how excited I am? Well, my blogger friend, Tania from inspire my fancy, nominated me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. This is my second nomination. If being curious and interested in different things mean that I am versatile, then allow me to say that I am so versatile. I enjoy learning about different things. I love to try recipes from different cultures. And I am still polishing my DIY skills. Having a blog and reading your blogs allow me to do all that. So, Thank you Tania!!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I really don't like my cooking, but I was told that I am a good cook. Translation: If I could afford it, I would eat out everyday.
- I know how to sew a button. No, it is not as easy as you think! Translation: I wish I could do it with my sewing machine.
- I am a big country music fan. Translation: I've always had a crush on Tim McGraw
- I love puppies from a distance. Translation: I don't own one.
- I love being outdoors during the fall season. Translation: I want people to see my fall outfits.
- I have sticky notes all over my desk. Translation: I am getting old and I cannot remember anything.
- Crocheting brings me peace for some reason. Translation: I love my own company.
Here are my nominees