Hello darling!! After doing some research on natural hair and protein sensitiviy, I have decided to go protein-free for a few months to see if I can save my hair from the excessive dryness. I will have a full article on the subject soon for those of you who would love to know more about it. I used what was left of my Giovanni direct leave-in conditioner before I completely remove protein from my hair regimen.
I haven't done much to my hair lately. I'm currently rocking styles that protect my ends. I'm keeping my wash days simple, too. I co-wash more now and deep condition even when I co-wash. I also installed my crochet twists yesterday after washing the hair. I will probably switch to crochet braids in the next two weeks. I also have a few fall hair accessories that I want to show you next month.
- I used Alberto V05 clarifying conditioner to detangle my hair and rinsed it out after about 5 minutes.
- TREsemme moisture rich conditioner was used to further clean the hair.
- I deep conditioned with Pantene Pro-V Truly natural hair with heat for about 30 minutes.
- I rinsed out the conditioner and squeezed the excess water out with the help of a clean T-shirt.
- I added my Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner to my hair and used head to help the product penetrate the hair better.
- I later sealed the moisture in with pure castor oil.
- I used about 3 packs of Marley hair to create the crochet twists below.
I am giving away some hair products here. Check them out if your hair is not protein sensitive.