I am slightly obsessed with deep conditioning my hair with heat. The reason is because my hair comes out softer and it stays moisturized for a very long time. Imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon a plastic cap that does not let any air out when deep conditioning my hair with heat! Treasured Locks HydraCap Deep Hydrating Conditioning Cap promises to lock in the moisture, retain body heat, and help penetrate the deep conditioning treatment to the hair follicles. Who does not want that? I received this product to try and review, but the opinion expressed below is 100% my own.
The Hydra-Cap is economical and easy to use.
- Locks in moisture
- No drips
- Less Mess
- Easy hot oil treatments and deep conditioning in your own home
- Affordable- less than $1.00 per treatment!
- Saturate and mask hair with conditioners or hot oil treatments.
- Secure hair with butterfly clips or hair band.
- Place cap over the head and pull it over ears and forehead.
- Do not pull below eye level or over the face.
- Heat cap with hair dryer, starting with the edges from front to back, and then proceed all over cap. Don’t miss any spots.
- The cap will start shrink to a snug fit.
- On average, keep cap on for 15 to 20 minutes. The conditioners will start penetrating conditioners into the hair follicle.
- Remove cap gently and rinse excess conditioner or oil from hair